G-Works PTC Business

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Frequently Asked Questions"

GWorks
    GWorks
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

"Frequently Asked Questions" Empty "Frequently Asked Questions"

Post  GWorks Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:45 am

"Frequently Asked Questions" Faq10

1. Is this for Real???

*Well, do you think I would waste months and lots of time building my site to look presentable just to make fun of you? If you have doubts with this kind of business, you may not join, I'm not forcing you to. But this kind of business opportunity is for everyone so just try them, there are no fees needed.

2. What is ALERTPAY & PAYPAL?
    *AlertPay & PayPal are payment processor. They serves as your online bank where you can send and withdraw money. All your earnings from PTC sites will be sent to your AlertPay or PayPal account when you have requested your first cash-out.

3.What is the recommended Payment Processor?
    "Most of the PTC Sites available in the net today trust & use AlertPay than PayPal because there are issues regarding hacking with the system of Paypal account. But you can also make your PayPal account if you want.

4. How is the payment process?
    *After you have received your earnings from PTC sites, you can log-on to your AlertPay or PayPal account and withdraw your money.

There are many ways to withdraw your money in AlertPay. First, by mailed check (minimum withdrawal $20), costs $3 per transaction. By mailed check, AlertPay sends you a check to your home address. Note that you don't need to verify your AlertPay account to use the mailed check option. Second, by bank transfer, which I do not recommend because it costs $20 per transaction and you need to verify your AlertPay account before you can do bank transfer.

If you are using PayPal account the easiest way is by using Bank Transfer it only cost 1$ per transaction but you need to verify your PayPal account.

You can invest your savings to buy/rent referrals so you can earn more money in the future.

5. How can I get referrals?

*You can get referrals by referring anyone and give them your referral link or simply tell them to put your username as the referrer when they register. You can also buy/rent referrals using your balance in your AlertPay & PayPal account.

Make your own free website at www.geocities.com
    or post your free ads at www.sulit.com.ph

6. Can I have more than one account in one PTC site?

*NO, if the admins of the PTC sites detect that you have been using multiple accounts, you might get banned and your accounts will be deleted.

6. Can I register to more than one PTC site?
    *YES, you can register to more than one PTC site. It's really up to you on how many PTC sites you register to, but the more, the better right?

"Frequently Asked Questions" Back10"Frequently Asked Questions" Next10

All Rights Reserved 2008
    G-Works PTC Business

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:40 pm